Spirulina For Better Metabolism and Thyroid Cure
Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that contains an amazing amount of proteins, amino acids, chelated minerals, sugars, pigments, enzymes and trace elements. It is also effective in maintaining a better metabolism and thyroid.
It contains the best ingredients and nutrients required for proper thyroid function. Most people have used spirulina to treat thyroid problems.
It contains many vitamins and minerals that promote better metabolism, which is also necessary in the treatment of thyroid diseases.
First, let's find out what these blue-green algae have, and how they use spirulina as a thyroid medication.
Sometimes we need all the protein in our bodies and spirulina is the best source of it. It's 65% to 71% sometimes. It provides all eight amino acids that are good for the thyroid and the entire body system.
A proper intake of these blue-green algae can provide us with the right amount of protein that we need.
· 8 Amino Acids - In order for the thyroid to function properly, it must have all 8 amino acids. All these can be healthy in spirulina. Amino acids such as isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine.
All of these have their own role in maintaining the health of the body. They work from our brain, through our nerves, metabolism and the immune system. This remedy makes spirulina common.
· 10 non-essential amino acids - these are beneficial for thyroid health. These are actually non-essential amino acids that the gland needs to repair itself after damage. Alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, proline, serine and tyrosine are non-essential amino acids.
As you may have noticed, most of these drugs are actually thyroid medications and supplements. That's why the herb is good for treating thyroid problems.
· Minerals – These blue green algae are full of minerals that benefit the thyroid. It has potassium, calcium, cadmium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, iron and phosphorus.
Methods of editing:
· There are several ways to consume spirulina as a thyroid remedy. Those who can take food prefer to eat it raw rather than cooked. So all the vitamins and minerals are fresh and it is healthier to eat.
· Cooked - like other things, cook seaweed and cut it into pieces and eat it with other ingredients like tomatoes.
· Juice - others make spirulina juice as a thyroid remedy. Shake it with a blender and drink.
You can try this amazing blue-green algae. Just make sure you don't have allergies so it doesn't give you bad reactions to your health.
How to Take Spirulina Powder
It is an effective natural element that helps in many ways. Even natural foods have no side effects. But, as the old proverb says, excess is the evil of every thing. So even these natural supers have an expiration date after which you can't have them within 24 hours.
In addition, you can see even if you are fasting or after eating. Then some medicines are to be used with cold milk, and some with warm milk. It is also necessary to take warm water, and sometimes cold water.
The question is how to take spirulina powder? One of these powders is a whole meal. So you can have it before food or after food. You can also take these tablets or capsules throughout the day.
However, nutritionists say that you will get better results from any diet pill if you always take it at a certain time.
The next tip is to read how much spirulina you put in each pill or capsule or powder. From this, determine the dose.
According to scientists and researchers, you should only consume 2 or 5 grams of this superfood in any 24-hour period. This is usually equivalent to 1 gram of loose powder or 6 tablets.
If the tricks of using such a powder are still not enough for you, you can also try to mix this powder in fruit juice to make a delicious smoothie that is not only great in taste, but also very effective.
This is a healthy breakfast. For an afternoon snack, try a refreshing vegetable juice.